Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sassy in the City Relay: Miranda Sassy

Hola,

Well I am at the 3rd leg of the relay and today it is Miranda! The artists at Sassy Studio Designs have been doing a fabulous job in creating these characters into great digis. The challenge for this relay was to "keep it simple". I love to make my card simple so I was excited for this challenge. My pattern paper is from Die Cut with a View: Downtown Loft paper collection. I found it for a great deal at TJ Max. I hope you like!




7 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Desi! That paper is great and if it was a bargain, even better! :) Thanks for joining us for Round 3 of our Sassy in the City relay! Your final image will be emailed to you after 10pm EDT on June 29th.
    {hugs}
    Regan
    SSD Design Team and PCP Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desi, this looks so cool. Love that background paper. Great CAS card.

    -Lori SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desi, this is fantastic! Love your paper, nice retro feel. Thanks for joining the SSD Sassy in the City relay, can't wait to see your next creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the dp. Thanks so much for entering Round 3 of our Sassy in the City Relay. Good luck!

    xx Star (SSD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love your coloring and that DP is awesome!
    Thank you for joining us in the Sassy in the City Relay! Looking forward to see what you created with the next Sassy City Lady!
    Ruza - SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! I love the bold colors!

    Christy
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete