Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sassy in the City Relay: Carrie Sassy

Hola,


I am at the final stretch of the Sassy in the City Relay ! Finally but not least Carrie and she is truly Sassy. I had a mental block while doing this card because as a person who lived in the NYC most of my life I wanted to do this card justice. However, I was completely over thinking the process. I let it go and just enjoyed the craft. I found a cool NYC skyline digi, in all places Microsoft Office stock clipart. I like the graffiti feel of the skyline with the Empire State Building as its focal point. I went with the classic black dress because nothing represents NYC fashion than wearing black! I hope you like. Thank you to all DT and all the people involved in this great celebration for making this so much fun!! Happy 700

7 comments:

  1. Desi, this is awesome! I love that graphic you used. And that little black dress is perfect for Carrie. Beautifully done!

    -Lori SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The skyline is awesome---adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desi, this is fantastic! The skyline clip art is brilliant! Love the pink shadowing around Carrie too! Great sentiment too! Thanks for completing our Sassy in the City relay and good luck! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan
    SSD Design Team and PCP Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the skyline.

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! Lovely CAS card, and that clipart is perfect. Thank you for playing along with the 4th and final round in SSD's Sassy in the City Relay! Good luck!!

    xx Star (SSD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card ... super cool skyline!
    Thank you for joining us in the Sassy in the City Relay!
    Ruza - SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! Love the pink around the image and love the sentiment as well as the painted city!! How fun!!

    Christy
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete