Friday, February 10, 2012

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz "Show me Love" Challenge

Wow 3 post in one day! This a card I made using one of my fav Kenny K digi and wrote my sentiment in Microsoft Word. I used Spellbinder dies, Cuttlebug heart embossing folder, and Cloud 9 Design paper. I thought this would make a cool V-day card so when I saw the Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge is Show me Love! I said I should enter this card. I hope you like!
I am also entering this card in Catch the Bug Anything Go Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you so much for "Showing some Love" with us at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card! i love the paper!...thank you for playing our Anything Goes challenge at Catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and loving card, fresh :)
    Thanks for playing with us at the Kenny K's Krafty Girlz this week :)
    Hugs Lilli x

    ReplyDelete