Friday, February 10, 2012

CDAC Progressive Challenge Freebie #11

Hola,
I am sharing this go around a card that I wanted to try out for a while. I saw this card and instructions in Card Maker Magazine January 2012 issue. Card Maker is one of may fav mag because they have step by step instructions to create great fun fold cards. Thu, what better way to use and show case this card but with this cycle CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge 11. I decided to use a cute digi of the two loving bears from Melissa T. Liban Illustrations . I hope you like this card! Thank you to CDAC and all the artist for their generosity.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! STUNNING!!! I love looking thru the curtains to see the couple swinging!
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    ~Ruza CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete