Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Stamp Fairy Sparkle Challenge


Lenny Icecream2

I am sharing today a card I made to enter into the Stamp Fairy "Add Sparkle to your card or projects" challenge. I used Martha Stewart glitter which I love because of the rich color.  I used Lenny Ice cream 2 digi and my photo editing software to create the circle frame. Glitter paper from Die Cut with a View. Plus this gave me the opportunity to use my Grand Caliber Gran Dies to create a shape card. Can’t wait to buy some more Spellbinder Gran dies, I better start saving my pennies!http://stampfairychallenge.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Love your shaped card, and that is really clever to create the sentiment. Love your card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Fairy this week. Good luck in the draw.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. I love the shape and the great little medallion that you have created with Lenny.
    Thanks for joining us on the StampFairy challenge. I hope that you will play again soon.
    Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card. Love the shape you have chosen and the glitter you used is great!

    Thanks for joining our sparkle challenge at StampFairy this week.

    Hugs, Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so cute card!
    love the shaped card, fab combo!
    thanks for plaing with us at stampfairy this week
    hugs
    céline SFC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card ! thanks for playing with stampfairy this week, good luck,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete