Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dare to be Sassy



Sunday where did the weekend go! I wanted to tell you about a great digi site called Sassy Studio Designs. I love their digis because they have an array of images that focus on the modern woman. I am always looking for images that I can use to make cards for my girlfriends. I decided to enter the Dare to be Sassy Thursday challenge #91…theme is “it’s hip to be square. “ I wanted to make a square card that had a different dimension so I used a transparency sheet as the cover of my card. I used “I’m Every Woman – Cosmopolitan” digi.  I hope you like and check out their site http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job on this challenge. The transparency gives it an added dimension...

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cool! What a fabulous twist on a traditional square card! Great coloring & beautiful paper! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for "Hip to be Square"! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the transparency, looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete