Sunday, March 11, 2012

CDAC Progressive Challenge #13

Hola, I have been neglecting my blog lately...but I am back again with a couple of new post in the upcoming days. Today is my card entry for the new cycle of the cdac-progressive-freebie-challenge.
The theme is "Spring is Coming" I used a cute digi flower from Glitterbabe called "Just a Flower".  I used bright Spring colors in this card. I used Die Cut with a View Spring Blossoms paper, Fancy Label for Spellbinders, copic makers, and the sentiment is a Gina K design stamp. I hope you like!

2 comments:

  1. So Springy & Pretty Desi! Thanks so much for joining the Progressive Challenge fun at CDAC. It's wonderful to see what you’ve created with these fun images. And how great is it to have all this inspiration shared!
    Darlene
    CDAC Board/Team Member
    MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright, cheerful and full of smiles! I love this card,you have done a marvelous job showcasing this image, Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    hugs
    donna
    cdacpc-dt

    ReplyDelete