Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Celebrating 500 - Sassy Steampunk Progressive Challenge #2

Hola once again day two...I am truly enjoying coming up with ideas for my card. The project for today is to create a card using the sexy Steampunk Amelia plus a clock (s) and/or gears! I decided to include gears with my card. I die cut the gears using my cricut Indie Arts cart. The paper is Street Lace from DCWV and my go to spellbinder. Thanks Sassy Studio Design for another great image. I hope u like! Check out the ladies at SSD at Paper Craft Planet and at http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com



4 comments:

  1. Desi your card is Gorgeous. I just love the bling on the gears. So Awesome. Thank you for joining us over at Sassy Studio Designs Steampunk Relay part 2. I can't wait to see what you make with the next image.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo! Sparkly gears! Love them! Great card, Desi! The papers are so pretty and wonderful job coloring Amelia! She looks awesome in pink! Thanks for joining us for part 2 of our Sassy Steampunk Progressive Relay at Sassy Studio Designs! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these sparkly gears, so cool. Beautiful color palette, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gears! I Love how they sparkle! Thank you for joining us at SSD

    ReplyDelete